ABOUT LAURA KILDĖ
Laura is a professional expert with over 10 years of experience in business & teaching. She applies innovative and effective methodologies while conducting lectures & trainings. Balance. Harmony. Discipline & structure. These are the key factors that Laura’s ideology is based on.
- International Project Management, Master’s degree, Vilnius University, 2016
- English Philology, Bachelor’s degree, Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, 2013
- English Philology, Bachelor’s degree, University of Zaragoza, Spain (Exchange studies), 2012
A language school “The Language Boutique”, CEO (2017- present)
Vilnius University Business School, University Lecturer (2016-2019)
A language school- translation bureau “Lingua Inn” (Kalbos ir Vertimai Ltd), CEO (2013-2016)
WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED BOOKS
- 2022- Business English LEADER (Vilnius University Press)
- 2020 – Classical English Grammar
- 2019 – Business English Express
- Mommypreneurs LT- an international project which aims to strengthen skills of young inactive women on maternity leave or caring for children, to equip them with new digital and/or entrepreneurship skills to improve their potential in re-entering the labour market or start their own business.
- LT Big Brother- the first and only voluntary professional mentoring programme for young Lithuanian professionals globally.
INTERNATIONAL LECTURING & OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- Rwanda, East Africa, Volunteering & creativity projects, 2017-2018
- Universidad de Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Law, 2018
- Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, Paris, France, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Business & Management, 2017
- Université Savoie-Mont Blanc, Chambéry, France, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism, 2017
- Lyceum “Costa de Beauregard”, Chambéry, France, An Intern, 2013
- New Jersey, the USA & Brighton, the United Kingdom, Volunteer at different charity projects, 2012
Kildė, L. (2022). A Qualitative Study of Adult Learners’ Self-Directed Learning Readiness in Non-Formal ESP Online Courses: Lithuanian Students’ Perspective. Pedagogika, 146(2), 95–109. https://doi.org/10.15823/p.2022.146.5
Kildė, L. (2022). The enhancement of self-directedness in the studies of English books for specific purposes: an analysis of ESP study books. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 13(1), 189–200. https://doi.org/10.15503/jecs2022.1.189.200
Kildė, L. (2022). SELF-DIRECTEDNESS IN NON-FORMAL ONLINE BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSES: ADULT LEARNERS’ PERSPECTIVES. PUPIL: International Journal of Teaching, Education and Learning, 6(1), 44–55. https://doi.org/10.20319/pijtel.2022.61.4455
Dubai, United Arab Emirates. February, 2022. ICTEL 2022- International Conference on Teaching, Education & Learning.
Paris, France. November, 2021. 24th ICTEL 2021- International Conference on Teaching, Education & Learning.
University of Wroclaw, Poland. September, 2021. 8th International Conference. Education, Culture, Society.