ABOUT LAURA KILDĖ
Laura is a professional expert with over 10 years of experience in business & teaching. She applies innovative and effective methodologies while conducting lectures & trainings. Balance. Harmony. Discipline & structure. These are the key factors that Laura’s ideology is based on.
- International Project Management, Master’s degree, Vilnius University, 2016
- English Philology, Bachelor’s degree, Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, 2013
- English Philology, Bachelor’s degree, University of Zaragoza, Spain (Exchange studies), 2012
- A language school- translation bureau “Lingua Inn” (Kalbos ir Vertimai Ltd), CEO (2013-2016)
- A language school “The Language Boutique”, CEO (2017- present)
- Vilnius University Business School, University Lecturer (2016-2019)
WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED BOOKS
- 2019 – Business English Express
- 2020 – Classical English Grammar
- Mommypreneurs LT- an international project which aims to strengthen skills of young inactive women on maternity leave or caring for children, to equip them with new digital and/or entrepreneurship skills to improve their potential in re-entering the labour market or start their own business.
- LT Big Brother- the first and only voluntary professional mentoring programme for young Lithuanian professionals globally.
INTERNATIONAL LECTURING & OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- Rwanda, East Africa, Volunteering & creativity projects, 2017-2018
- Universidad de Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Law, 2018
- Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, Paris, France, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Business & Management, 2017
- Université Savoie-Mont Blanc, Chambéry, France, Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism, 2017
- Lyceum “Costa de Beauregard”, Chambéry, France, An Intern, 2013
- New Jersey, the USA & Brighton, the United Kingdom, Volunteer at different charity projects, 2012